2000 posts
We're celebrating another blog millennium with some alterations to our site design - hope you like the new look! Actually, there's not much time to write as we're cooking all sorts of goodies for tomorrow's celebratory picnic . It'll be great to see some of you there. I can't imagine what our years in Melbourne, eating habits and circle of friends would be like if we hadn't set up where's the beef? . Thanks for your readership, your recommendations and your encouragement.
Hey, I actually used to work at Trampoline! I worked at the St Kilda branch though. I love the lychee and lime, but to be honest the taste is mostly lychee..i cant really taste the lime. If you want something tangy go the lemon..or the blood orange!
ReplyDelete"stomaches": a Freudian spelling mistake?
ReplyDeleteHehe, quite possibly!
ReplyDeleteAkki, thanks for the tip! I will check out the blood orange flavour before summer is over. You don't have any horror hygiene stories after working there, do you? ;-)